United Debt Settlement is a financial services company in the debt relief sector. Our establishment specializes in both consumer and business debt throughout the United States. We provide effective debt relief solutions that have helped hundreds of individuals. Our Manhattan, NY office is currently seeking a client support member to add to our team.
Your day to day will include the following tasks:
- Addressing client inquiries and concerns
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Managing client emails
- Working closely with business management
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Exemplary work ethic
- Maintaining a professional appearance in the workplace
- Mathematics and computer proficiency
- Strong communicative abilities, both verbal and written, are a must.
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org